City of Glass (Mortal Instruments)

City of Glass - Cassandra Clare City of Glass continues to follow Clary Fray as she delves deeper into the life she never knew existed. Determined to wake her mother from a potion-induced coma, Clary ventures to the City of Glass to find the reversal potion. But things don't always go to plan. She enters the City of Glass without permission. Result = a broken Law. Jace doesn't want her in the City of Glass. Result = huge fight. Simon is thrown in a prison. Result = no one knows where he is. Clary meets a new Shadowhunter that she seems drawn to - Sebastian. Result = you'll have to read the book to find out. And of course there's Valentine plotting something evil in the background.
It seems to me that The Mortal Instruments books are getting better with each instalment. I liked this book better than the second; and the second book better than the first. The reason for this, I think, is the character development, and the story progression. We are getting to know the characters a lot more, especially since the author is writing more sections with different characters' point of views. And the plot is thickening. We uncover secrets and betrayals, deaths and births. It's really intriguing and interesting.
Can I just say that I AM JUST SO HAPPY WITH THE ENDING. I knew it. I knew it. La di da. Anyway, for those who have read this book, you know why I am so happy. For those who haven't, well, read the book so you can share in my joy.
I am about to pick up the City of Fallen Angels. I am quite desperate to know what happens.